Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My 25th Birthday














































My 25th Birthday was incredible! When I woke up to get in the shower I was shocked to find a note from my husband on the shower wall that he had written in washable marker!! That was a good start to my morning! My husband had this amazing bouquet of fruit sent to my office. It had the most tasty chocolate covered apples ever!! Well, I have never had a chocolate covered apple so I guess I can't really compare the two....but regardless, they were delish! Plus, I always feel extra special when stuff is delivered to my work! Then my hubs surprised me and arranged with my manager for me to leave work early. He told me to get dressed up....I really just thought we were going to dinner so I didnt really get dressed up like he told me to. He took me through these random streets in San Francisco that I have never seen before. He was trying to throw me off. We ended up at this place called Teatro Zinzanni. It is this amazing place where they have a European style caberet/improv/masquerade/cirque solei/comedy show and a 5 course meal all in one. Everyone that works there is in some sort of costume. It was such a great time! If you are ever in San Francisco I would HIGHLY recommend this show. Although it is expensive ($130 a ticket) the food and entertainment are incredible! I would definitely say it is worth it!!! Thanks husband for a great time!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OH MY GOD! You are so lucky you bitch. I have always wanted to see Teatro Zinzanni. It looked like a lot of fun. I'm officially jealous.