Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bed Rest-Day 4

Today my sister-in-law Crystal, nephew Silas, friend Katrina, and her son Alex came over to hang out with me. I enjoyed the company and hearing them talk made me forget about the fact that I am laid up here on bed rest. My amazing Aunt Cindy who is always going way out of her way for people blessed me with the assistance of a home health care aid for a few weeks until we know what is going on with this whole bed rest/cervix situation. Basically what they will do is come here 2 days a week and be here while I take a shower in case I fall and crack my head open, be here to make lunch and prepare dinner so that Aaron doesn't have to worry about that when he gets home. They will also help with laundry and light cleaning. This is going to be a HUGE help to us because Aaron is spread way too thin with working full time, being a Father, husband, house cleaner, chef, mover, etc. I feel so helpless just laying here when there is so much that needs to be done before the big move. Well my hubs just got home and we are about to watch the move Obsessed with Beyonce....until tomorrow my friends, goodnight!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

You are doing so great!! Think of it as vacation. I wish I could be on bed rest! LOL You guys are in my prayers.
Picked names yet?

Unknown said...

Love you, love the gift of and from cindy. She rocks!