Friday, June 24, 2011

Just a random RANT!

Sometimes I really want to WRITE on here and I mean write like I have never written before. But sometimes I know that the subject or issue I want to discuss/vent about, will bring flack and unnecessary comments from the people the issue is most likely aimed towards! I don't even know if "these people" read my blog, but I just don't want to chance the drama. But MY blog is just that. MINE. Therefore I should be free to discuss whatever, whoever, whenever. Just sayin.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Ruh Roh! Yea, best to leave it off the blog because it will lead to more crap later...Hope all the D-R-A-M-A leaves your world soon!

ashley said...

i feel the same way. you want to release your feelings through your writing but then you chance that "someone" reading it and then your problems double. is it worth it, probably not. this is where a friends ear comes in handy :)