Saturday, June 11, 2011

Growin up toooooo fast!




I just really cannot get over how big my kids are. It seems like just yesterday I was listening to their first cries in the hospital, and they were laying on the floor not even able to turn over! Now it is a whole different story. They are constantly climbing all over everything! I can't keep my eyes off of them because they will wind up injured! At 18 months, they have more scrapes and bruising than I could have ever imagined. They are so rough with each other and it freaks me out. My husband tells me I have to let "boys be boys" but it just really freaks me out. I want to protect them 24/7 and they just don't me it possible! I went into the bathroom for like 10 seconds and when I came out I find them standing in the center of the kitchen table. Seriously? How the heck did you get up there? They are so precious...I cannot even begin to elaborate on how my heart is full of love for these little men. Every morning we have the same routine. I get up and go into their room to witness them both jumping up and down in their cribs. They jump super high too! The sound of their giggles makes me smile. I walk into the room and pull whatever one is standing up out first. I change his diaper and then get the other one out. The 2nd one to get out, always finds one of the binkies that are thrown onto the floor, and walks it over to the "other" brother, and puts it in his mouth. They do the same thing, every single day. It is so precious to me how they help each other out. I think having twins is so cool because they will always be BFF's and will always have a play mate! I am blessed beyond measure!

2 comments:

Amanda Hill said...

Im glad you're back at it!!!

Lacy Mongelli said...

It's so bittersweet watching them grow up. I get sad every once in awhile, but at the same time I love this age. It just keeps getting better. Miss you!