Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pampered Chef Lover!


For those of you who know me well, you know that I am now and have been an Independent Pampered Chef consultant for a few months. I started doing it to earn some extra cash, but seriously fell in love with their products. I am stuck on how to market and how to book parties. I have done a ton, but have hit a road block!! Any suggestions?? If you know about Pampered Chef, what is your favorite product and why?? If you don't know about it, check out my website:


2 comments:

Mariah said...

i must be doing something wrong.. I have tried (and tried) to place an order online with you, but it wont work! Can I just tell you what I'd like??? :D

annie said...

I was a PC consultant for 5 years, and I know what you mean. I love the products, too. But here's the thing... most of PC's products are one-time purchases. You only get returning customers a few times, and then they have everything they want! If I were you, I'd try to really highlight the FOOD products that PC offers. I realize that they are not high ticket items, but they are things that people who love them will come back to you for more of (when they run out).



I decided that if I ever get back into direct sales, I'm going to sell something that people will buy over and over (The Body Shop at Home, Wildtree, etc.). Having that base of return customers allows you to continue selling without doing as many "parties."

On the other end of the spectrum, don't be shy about promoting PC's cookware and stoneware! Market them as long-term or even lifetime investments. Encourage guests to replace their pots and pans (one at a time) with high quality pieces that will last forever. They'll never have to replace them! How could somebody not want that?

Best of luck in the biz.