Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Disneyland....Here We Come!!


This Thursday evening Aaron, Christian, and I are flying out of SFO to good ol' LAX! Christian's 5th birthday is April 13 and Aaron's 30th birthday is April 25, so we decided that since 5 and 30 are monumental birthdays, that now is the time to go to Disneyland! This will be Christian's first time ever! He isnt as excited as your typical 4 year old usually would be, but we think he just isnt that excited because he doesn't really know what to expect. I hope that when he gets there, he just lets lose and acts like a kid. My step Dad Jim, is driving up from Fresno to meet us there. He is really into being a part of a child's first time to D-Land! We are really excited at how things are panning out for this trip financially. Since work is obviously slow for Aaron, money is tight for us. I used my Hilton Honors points to get us 3 free nights at the Embassy Suites which includes FREE breakfast everyday! My dear friend Becky lives in Newport Beach so she bought our hopper passes for us so that we could get the tickets at the Southern California residents rate! It is substantially lower than what the average joe would pay to get into the park! I am really excited for the trip and will definitely keep you posted!!

No comments: