Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cha Cha Cha











Last night my friends Jessica, Shanna, and I went to a restaurant in San Francisco called Cha Cha Cha's. They told me I needed to broaden my horizons and try new things. I was a bit hesitant because it was Cuban food, but it was sooo great! Its the type of place where you order like 4 things and everyone shares. We also got a pitcher of Sangria....lets talk a bit about that. Sangria gets you drunk. I was drunk. I knocked an entire glass of Sangria all over my outfit. It gave us a good laugh! We were probably the most obnoxious people in the restaurant because we were loud and wouldn't stop taking pictures! The night was going well, and the server didnt charge us for $25 pitcher of Sangria so we were stoked! But then Shanna lost her iphone and the night came to an end! Oh and do you like how Shanna and I wore matching jackets?? HAHA That was NOT planned!

No comments: