Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whatcha Know about the Pumpkin Spice Latte?



Pumpkin Spice Latte:
a delicious blend of pumpkin and traditional fall spice flavors combined with our signature espresso and freshly steamed milk, and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spices


Now, I am the kinda girl who ALWAYS gets an iced coffee. It could be snowing, and I am drinking something cold! But today for some odd reason, I woke up and embraced the cold San Francisco weather. As I stood in the Starbucks line, I was drawn to the red cups. I thought of Christmas shopping and decorating my house for Christmas. I ordered for the first time ever, a tall Pumpkin Spice Latte. All I have to say is MUY DELICIOSO!! I think I found my new winter drink!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I look forward to this season evey year becuase of this very drink. Fattening though.....