Thursday, November 13, 2008

Professional Wedding Pictures are In!






















My cousin Mark did the photography for our wedding. He did a great job. If only my bridesmaids would have done a better job of making sure I looked ok. Out of all the girls in my wedding, I had the worst hair and makeup! I WILL NEVER recommend the girl who I hired to make me pretty on my wedding. I want to cry because majority of my pics are terrible because of my stupid hair! Thank God Mark gave me 890 pictures to choose from! :)








2 comments:

Becky said...

You pic made me tear up. You were a beautiful bride. Thank you for sharing your day!

Unknown said...

B, You look amazing! Your babies will be so proud of you guys someday. I love the photos. They are great! i love the last one, I am a little biased though. Happy Friday beautiful!