Tuesday, July 5, 2011

RIP Caylee


So I have been out of town for a few days on top of just being a busy wife and Mom, so of course Blogging has been put on the back burner yet again. But tonight, I want to let loose about something that has REALLY bothered me today:

#1-Casey Anthony Trial
When I was younger (like high school years) I lived with my Grandma Dottie. She was OBSESSED with Court TV. I mean OBSESSED. She would sit in her room all day and watch the OJ Trial religiously. She always said she wished she was a juror on that trial to persuade everyone that he actually WAS guilty of killing his ex wife Nicole Brown and her BF Ronald Goldman. We went as far as naming our dog Kato after Kato Kaelin. I have always been interested in the law, and even went to a special high school that specialized in Law, Order, & Policy. So when Caylee Anthony went missing, I watched it constantly. Her mom, Casey Anthony was a flippin liar from the get go. When they arrested her, I knew it was for good reason! I have followed the trial since the beginning (about 2.5 years) and when I knew they were reading the verdict today, I was tuned in. I thought that Jose Baez the defense attorney, was a fool. Every time I heard him speak during the trial, I thought he was just making it more clear to the jury, that his client was GUILTY! But today, when she was found Not Guilty, I was just sickened....I mean, as a Mother, this case really hit home for me. That beautiful baby girl died and at what cost? I do not know all the facts at all, HOWEVER, a fact: Casey said that the last time she saw Caylee, she dropped her off to Zeneida (Her nanny). Ummm, so it was PROVEN that there was no such nanny named Zeneida! WTF...how do you think that she has nothing to do with the disappearance of her daughter if she lied about where she was and after she knew she was missing for 30 days, she failed to report it to ANYONE and was partying like a rockstar? She slept with multiple guys, she drank like a fish, and lied, lied, and lied to everyone! She was an irresponsible-unproductive citizen if you ask me! She was soooo not deserving of sweet Caylee. So needless to say, the outcome of this case really bothers me. I hope that Casey Anthony gets some street justice sooner or later...just saying that she has to live with the death of her daughter means nothing to me at all...I mean she killed her for crying out loud! It is a sad day all across America because justice was not served. And if you have a difference of opinion in this matter, it is probably best to share it with someone OTHER than me because I feel how I feel and I think this chick should have got the chair. Tonight my porch light is on in memory of that sweet little girl. I hope she rests in peace!

No comments: