Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Shower #1







I had the most fantastic baby shower on Saturday. My Aunt Cindy and my Mom put together a pretty awesome day for me. The shower was at Marie Callendar's in Fresno and we had a great turn out. I got more gifts than I could have ever imagined. I am definitely blessed and my boys' are already loved so much! I had the cake of my dreams compliments of Mish! She knows that I was most excited about the cake! I have gestational diabetes and have to stay away from sweets, but since it was a special occasion, I went to town! It was the best!!! Thanks to everyone who made me feel so loved!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cake is so cute and look at allllllllll those presents!

said...

these photos are great. the cake looked amazing! i'm glad you were able to enjoy it. :)

b-town, yes! we are going to be home for christmas. i already messaged aaron about trying to get together AND asked him for your address b/c we want to send something for you and the boys (it was going to be a surprise) ... well, now that i read your blog and see how stressed he is with the move, no wonder he hasn't e-mailed me back and given me a mailing address to send the gifts to!

will you please send me your (new) mailing address so we can send our love from ak? thanks!

can't wait to see you and all the boys this holiday season. :)

Unknown said...

You are right! You are all so loved. Cannot wait for the A, B,C,D's to be complete! The cake was awesome. You deserve it. Glad all went well at the doctor today, I was a little worried!

--M said...

you look soo happy and are soo cute preggers! glad you were able to relax have a good time. Your cake looks so good!!