Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Frustrations

As some of you may know, I am having a "high risk" pregnancy. There seems to be one road bump after the next, and to be honest, I am ok with it. I have no expectations for this pregnancy, just high hopes. I have learned in life that if you have no expectations you will not be disappointed. So many people keep going on and on about "how" I should be acting and how I am going to "jinx" myself by having the outlook I do. I really am sick of it all. I do not want to hear peoples negative opinion. I have faith that God is going to take care of everything and all I need to do is have faith in him...whew, I really needed to vent!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In your sweet life you have learned that you have ZERO control of the big picture. Yes, you can make decisions daily and hopefully with wisdom. God knows if we could have prevented the death of loved ones dear to us, we would have. I want you to enjoy this time in your life. You have had so much hurt, that you are a little negative. Trust that God will deliver these boys to you safe and sound. Pray, ask God to give you joy. He will give His love to you know matter the circumstance. Allow this time to be hopeful and joyous. Bed rest is REALLY boring, but it could be coming. Live it up girl. Enjoy your time. Love you!

Mariah said...

Well said Michelene :) I will begin praying for a healthy and smooth delivery for you Brittany. You boys will be here before you know it! It is kind of great knowing that you *can trust in the Lord and nothing any of us do will be able to change His perfect plan & will for your families life! Take comfort in Him. Your doing great, you look adorable!!! {{hugs}} Mariah