Saturday, December 29, 2012

I'm back!

I have had a burning sensation to update my blog for such a long time but time has just not allowed it.  It has literally been just about a year since I have written anything.  School has been out for about 8 days and I am already freaking out about where my life is going.  I am still waiting on 3 teachers to post grades....go figure, they are the 3 classes that were the most difficult, and I truly have no clue if I will pass them.  The uncertainty is killing me.  I need to know if I am a college graduate, or if I am returning to good old San Francisco State next semester. Other than that, life has been crazy busy!  Christmas came and went and it honestly didn't feel like it was Christmas time.  2012 has been an insanely busy year for us, and I know the hubby and I are looking forward to life slowing down.  In 2013, I hope to refocus my attention on my family and my health.  I want to go back to being the Mom and wife who cooks every night, has play dates with my kiddos, and gets to have one on one dates with my hubby! With school out of the way, this should all be possible!!! Hope you all have a Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What the heck? You said you were back........