Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weekend Fun





It has been pretty muggy and cold here in the San francisco Bay. We decided to take advantage of Aaron being laid off and drive to the Central Coast to hang out with my Mom and Step Dad. They brought the toy hauler and parked it on the beach at the Oceano Dunes. We had a great time playing on the beach and riding quads. The weather was gorgeous with a high of 75 degrees! I miss living there...I forgot just how beautiful it was. Hopefully one day, Aaron and I can retire there!

2 comments:

Cindy's Circle said...

I saw Jimmy today...he could not stop talking about how beautiful the boys are.....honest he used the word beautiful...its cool to hear him sound like a Grandpa

Becky said...

The boys are so cute and theyve' gotten so big! What did you guys do for your first bday?