Monday, August 30, 2010

I know I have been Missing

My boys keep me so busy. People who have "to work" outside the home have a misconception about those who "get to stay home" to take care of their kids. I honestly think my days were way less busy being at a job outside of the home than they are now. I am blessed beyond measure to have a husband who provides enough for me to be able to stay home with my kiddos. But let me tell you, IT IS WORK! Tonight I go back to school at a program through San Francisco State University that caters to those who have full time commitments such as family or work during the day. I have my Associate of Arts degree in General Education and my goal is to obtain a Bachelor's Degree in Child and Adolescent Development with a concentration in Youth and Family Services. I am going to go every Monday from 4-10! I am eager to go but sad to leave my kiddos! But I know my awesome hubby will rock it out!

3 comments:

Becky said...

How exciting! I've missed you. Glad to hear everything is great!

Reckless said...

enjoyed your blog and your honesty. your twins are adorable!

Unknown said...

Rock it out! How was night #1?