Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009


Leila waiting patiently for the trick-or-treaters!

Our adorable Lady-Pug

Cousins: Titus, Silas, and Christian
Mario, Luigi, and the Bumble Bee Transformer


Christian at his kindergarten Halloween party

This year we decided to stay home and pass out candy because it was Christian's mom's year to have him for Halloween. We dressed Leila up in her Lady-Pug outfit, and passed out candy! Aaron and I got into a debate about the fact that he thought I was too stingy on the candy distribution and I thought he was over indulgent! I spent $40 bucks on Halloween candy and he was handing it out in massive handfuls. I took over and gave each kid 3 pieces....he said he hated trick or treating at houses like mine when he was a kid! Overall we had a great, relaxing Halloween! Hope you did too!

No comments: