Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Steppie!


Christian's 1st Mohawk Age 2

Christian's 1st Giants Game Age 2
Christian's 1st trip to Disneyland Age 4

Christian's 5th Birthday Party!

Today is my Steppie's 5th Birthday! It seems like just yesterday that he was still wearing diapers and drinking out of a sippy cup! I met Christian when he was a tiny 2 year old. The first time I saw him, he waved and all he could mutter out was "hi"!! Now we can't get him to stop talking! =) He has grown so fast and has turned in to such a little man! His every move reminds me of his Dad. I am honored to be his Step Mom and I am excited to experience many more birthdays with him! Happy Birthday little Bean!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sure love to be closer to this sweet boy! Wish him lots of love and birthday hugs from the Fitz girls! Happy Birthday!