Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am a wife!!!






Well we did it! Aaron and I are finally married! It all took place this past Saturday, August 2 at the Hilton Sonoma Wine Country in Santa Rosa, CA. For the most part, everything went well but we did experience a few very critical problems! First of all, our food was terrible! Most of the guests left their food untouched because it wasn't cooked all the way! Secondly, the cake was disgusting....it was not what we ordered. It tasted as if it had spoiled! GROSS! Last but not least, some of our cards and presents were stolen from the reception site by the banquet staff!!! Can you believe that? But there were also amazing things that happened that day! I was never nervous...so that was a good thing! Aaron and I decided to write our own vows to each other. They were amazing...they were heartfelt and honest, and I appreciated them so much. The ceremony was by far my favorite aspect of the entire day. I got to profess my love to my husband in front of family and friends, and most importantly in front of God. Our pastor (Aaron's brother in law Cameron) created a beautiful service for us. Our bridal party looked great and our mini-ushers and flower girls were to die for! Everyone ooooed and awwwed as they strolled up the aisle! This wedding definitely showed Aaron and I who are true friends are. I can guarantee that some of the friendships we once had are now over with. Believe it or not, it is a blessing in disguise. I thank all of the people who did so much to make this day so incredibly special to us! Love you all! XOXO PS...I will post professional pictures when I get them! ~B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, I am glad you are a wife! Britt, Aaron is wonderful and we adore him. Sorry for those yucky details. You seem to have great pespective about the big picutre. You and Aaron made a covenet bond with each other and God. I loved your vows too. Thanks for letting me take you to kendall Jackson for pictures. It was my honor. I love you both!