Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I am an Addict!!!


Don't get the wrong idea by reading the title of this blog. Many people are addicted to drugs, alcohol, shopping, food, and many other crazy things. But my addiction is so strange, and yet quite embarrassing. I am addicted to checking my wedding registry online. Do you know how hard it was for me to just admit that? I mean, how crazy am I? I have had one bridal shower, and am about to have another one this Saturday, and then the wedding to top it off. I really do want to be surprised about what gifts I am getting, but I just cannot seem to stop peaking!!! It is all I think about sitting here at work all day, while staring at the computer!! I have such a strong desire to look! It is sickening! I think I might have to ask my boss to restrict my computer from going to http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/ !!!! Do they have a type of therapy I can attend to overcome my addiction???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is exactly why I buy at the last minute! I was going to go this morning after the gym and NOPE! You make me so mad. I know I would be the same, too. As a gift giver, you keep your beady little eyes off of www.bedbathandbeyond.com!

Shelly said...

This is such a cute blog! I love reading it and seeing all the is happening in the preparations for the BIG day. I assume you already know what I got you since I bought it a few weeks ago lol! I am excited for your shower this weekend. See you Saturday!