Tuesday, June 15, 2010

LAGGING...big time!

So I had this huge goal to start eating right and to lose a bunch of weight...It all started fine and then just kind of ended...I feel like my goal is sooo far away that I just get discouraged and want to give up. The hardest part about it, is that I LOVE food and I mean LOVE it! Food is everywhere and it is such a temptation. Last night we took all of our boys to the San Mateo fair...there I consumed one Jumbo corn dog, shared a big thing of nachos with my hubby, and then got a cinnamon roll to go...WTH! My husband went to GNC last week and spent 70 bucks on a weight gainer/creatine supplement. Really? You have to pay to gain weight!! It sucks that he is trying to pack on the pounds when I am trying to shed them. Nutritionists tell him to eat more and me to eat less! So much more work being that we are shooting for two different outcomes! I just need to get back on track ASAP!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Everyone falls off the wagon.. Just get back on! I LOVE food too, but now I tell myself FOOD IS JUST FUEL. Once you see results you will feel more motivated to keep it up. Try to find balance. Allow yourself 1 cheat meal or day a week so you don't feel like binging.

Don't get discouraged!

Lana said...

I LOVE food too. It is a constant battle for me to not eat too much. I found that writing down every single bite I put in my mouth helps.

Don't give up!